The FUNCTION music synthesizer module is part of the MATHS family of control voltage utility modules. It is a small analog computer designed for solely musical purposes.
- Width: 8HP
- Depth: 24mm
Power: 30mA@ +12V / 20mA @ -12V
- Generate a variety of linear, logarithmic, or exponential functions
- Functions as short as 2ms and as long as 25 minutes per cycle!
- Triggered Functions (Envelope)
- Continuous Functions (LFO)
- Invert and/ or Integrate (Lag, Slew, Portamento)
- Discrete Time Functions (S&H, T&H)
- LEDs indicate activity on all outputs
- End of Rise and End of Cycle Pulses facilitate programming of more complex functions
- All outputs capable of driving a passive 4 way mult without loading effects (no buffered mult needed here)
- Perfect for modulating the DPO and just about anything else