The FLAME "XPANMIX" module is a combination of an XFADER (Crossmixer) recorder and a PANNING mixer recorder. In the upper part of the module is the XFADER with two inputs on one output. In the lower part of the module is the panning mixer with one input on two outputs left / right. The inputs are designed for audio or CV sources in the voltage range of + -5v (audio modular level). In addition, the inputs can be switched separately to + 6db audio using the slide switch on the rear (for external audio line level sources).
The movements of the two mix controls can be recorded. The recording time per channel is over two minutes. The playback speed is adjustable in the playback. The recorded track is played once with a short press of the play button (one shot) or with a somewhat longer press in the loop.
Both mixers have a separate reset input and a separate CV input (+ -5V) for controlling the mix, for example by an LFO. The track data remains permanently saved (if the backup battery has been installed).
In addition, the output of the XFader is routed to the input of the panning mixer if there is no cable in the PAN input. Both mixers are connected in series and you can also mix the XFADER in the stereo panorama.
- Width: 6HP
- Power: 40mA @+12V / 30mA @-12V
- XFADER and PANNING Channel with mix control
- 2 minutes of recording time per channel with 250Hz sampling rate & 12bits resolution
- 3 cv/audio (-5v..+5v)
- all inputs can be switched to line level via backside switch
- cv-able mix
- reset per channel
- XFADER out is normalled to PAN input
- modes: one shot, loop playback
- manually changeable playback speed
- non volatile memory (battery-powered, comes with it!)