With Mantis we took our years of experience with Eurorack to create a low cost case that makes the Eurorack modular synthesizer look, work, and feel like a professional instrument. Mantis is an instrument that is at home on stage, touring or in the center of the studio.
Mantis has two rows of 104HP for you to rack your modules. It comes fully powered and assembled, just drop in your modules and play.
Using its sophisticated leg mechanism you can set it to three different positions: 0, 45, 90 degrees.
Power Power and more Power! With Mantis say bye bye to the tedious, never-ending calculation of current consumption for the ±12V power. Mantis comes with a juicy Zeus power supply that delivers plenty of power both now and for the future.
Mantis is beautiful and the color contrast between legs and body gives it its identity. Legs are offered in 4 different colors so anyone can find the right look.
Mantis comes with real Z-Rails according to Eurorack enclosure standards and not sliding nuts or wrong spacing. It also has keyed power connectors to help protect your modules from damage by plugging power in reverse.
*M3 Screws are not included.
- Bus board: Zeus Powered Mantis series with 36 Eurorack keyed connectors
- Input Voltage 13VDC
- DC Regulator model: Zeus DC4000
- DC4000 maximum output current:
- +12V@3A with split zone topology (1A per zone, 3 zone total)
- Power Adapter: Tiptop Audio 3000ma Mantis Universal Power Adapter
- Extra features: SyncBus signal distribution